Society is gradually becoming more liberal – or libertine – in many ways, and one of the latest trends is the gradual legalization of marijuana in one state after another. This past election, voters approved marijuana for legal (recreational) use in Colorado and Washington. Marijuana has been legalized for recreational or medicinal use in 13 states, with more states to consider it soon. 15 million Americans are regular users of marijuana, a little over 5% of of the population. It seems problematic to criticize its legalization from a logical perspective considering alcohol, another psychoactive substance, is legal. If it is acceptable...
In response to:
This for all of those who think by legalizing marijuana that it is some how going get rid of all of the problems involved with marijuana use are either bong smokers or not interested in what Ms. Alexander has to say. She puts forward solid facts and all you marijuana legalizers can do is personally attack her.
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 44 mins ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago