Society is gradually becoming more liberal – or libertine – in many ways, and one of the latest trends is the gradual legalization of marijuana in one state after another. This past election, voters approved marijuana for legal (recreational) use in Colorado and Washington. Marijuana has been legalized for recreational or medicinal use in 13 states, with more states to consider it soon. 15 million Americans are regular users of marijuana, a little over 5% of of the population. It seems problematic to criticize its legalization from a logical perspective considering alcohol, another psychoactive substance, is legal. If it is acceptable...
In response to:
This for all of those who think by legalizing marijuana that it is some how going get rid of all of the problems involved with marijuana use are either bong smokers or not interested in what Ms. Alexander has to say. She puts forward solid facts and all you marijuana legalizers can do is personally attack her.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago