Society is gradually becoming more liberal – or libertine – in many ways, and one of the latest trends is the gradual legalization of marijuana in one state after another. This past election, voters approved marijuana for legal (recreational) use in Colorado and Washington. Marijuana has been legalized for recreational or medicinal use in 13 states, with more states to consider it soon. 15 million Americans are regular users of marijuana, a little over 5% of of the population. It seems problematic to criticize its legalization from a logical perspective considering alcohol, another psychoactive substance, is legal. If it is acceptable...
In response to:
This for all of those who think by legalizing marijuana that it is some how going get rid of all of the problems involved with marijuana use are either bong smokers or not interested in what Ms. Alexander has to say. She puts forward solid facts and all you marijuana legalizers can do is personally attack her.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago