Society is gradually becoming more liberal – or libertine – in many ways, and one of the latest trends is the gradual legalization of marijuana in one state after another. This past election, voters approved marijuana for legal (recreational) use in Colorado and Washington. Marijuana has been legalized for recreational or medicinal use in 13 states, with more states to consider it soon. 15 million Americans are regular users of marijuana, a little over 5% of of the population. It seems problematic to criticize its legalization from a logical perspective considering alcohol, another psychoactive substance, is legal. If it is acceptable...
In response to:
This for all of those who think by legalizing marijuana that it is some how going get rid of all of the problems involved with marijuana use are either bong smokers or not interested in what Ms. Alexander has to say. She puts forward solid facts and all you marijuana legalizers can do is personally attack her.
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 19 hours ago