Society is gradually becoming more liberal – or libertine – in many ways, and one of the latest trends is the gradual legalization of marijuana in one state after another. This past election, voters approved marijuana for legal (recreational) use in Colorado and Washington. Marijuana has been legalized for recreational or medicinal use in 13 states, with more states to consider it soon. 15 million Americans are regular users of marijuana, a little over 5% of of the population. It seems problematic to criticize its legalization from a logical perspective considering alcohol, another psychoactive substance, is legal. If it is acceptable...
In response to:
This for all of those who think by legalizing marijuana that it is some how going get rid of all of the problems involved with marijuana use are either bong smokers or not interested in what Ms. Alexander has to say. She puts forward solid facts and all you marijuana legalizers can do is personally attack her.
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago