In response to:
I don't know if you know this but there is a difference between someone selling a kid's Christmas toy or a TV that will make coffee for you versus defending your country, ensuring emergency services are running, or keeping the utilities going. This is NOT JUST a liberal issue. I am sure there are Christian family-oriented opponents of Thanksgiving openings. I do want gas stations, pharmacies and grocery stores open. Other than that it is just plain unreasonable to make people work just to have your company make an extra dollar and spit on American Christian traditions. I also blame the piggish customers who go as far as kill to get Christmas-related deals. I would rather see this nation divided and be part of a traditional, hard-working Christian country than see us turn into a secular socialist state of one nation under Government.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014