A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
Sexual attraction is essential programing, Anominus. I was sexually attracted to woman long before I ever even kissed one, let alone had sex with one. I wasn't interested in experimentation at the age of 9 I just knew that I developed crushes on women just like my friends did on men. And there has been no "repetition", I've been celibate for most of my life. But none of this makes my any less homosexual.
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago