But despite how many catchy slogans or fancy celebrities the administration employs to push the legislation, young people still aren't feeling it. Not only do they say they can't afford health insurance,...
What if their parents lose their own health ins. due to getting their hours cut to parttime or just can't afford it.
Everyone knows by now that in order for Obamacare to function, even just a little bit, the program needs young and healthy people buying expensive healthcare. The Obama administration is so desperate to get young people signed up, they've enlisted the help of major Hollywood celebrities and are planning to advertise for Obamacare coverage inside porta-potties at concerts, on fly-over banners at the beach and on coffee cups.
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago