Men are really, really good at some things; and women are really, really good at other things. It isn't 'men are better than women'--it's together women and men are great!! And that is how a marriage should be approached and lived. I think we have turned upside down. It used to be there was 'little value' in what women did as homemakers and mothers. Now the pendulum has swung and there seems to be 'little value' in what men do. We need both--not one over the other. Men are vital and crucial in the raising of children also. I believe that single mothers do not raise children as well as a mother and father. I'm just saying . . . .
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 4 hours ago