Men are really, really good at some things; and women are really, really good at other things. It isn't 'men are better than women'--it's together women and men are great!! And that is how a marriage should be approached and lived. I think we have turned upside down. It used to be there was 'little value' in what women did as homemakers and mothers. Now the pendulum has swung and there seems to be 'little value' in what men do. We need both--not one over the other. Men are vital and crucial in the raising of children also. I believe that single mothers do not raise children as well as a mother and father. I'm just saying . . . .
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago