Men are really, really good at some things; and women are really, really good at other things. It isn't 'men are better than women'--it's together women and men are great!! And that is how a marriage should be approached and lived. I think we have turned upside down. It used to be there was 'little value' in what women did as homemakers and mothers. Now the pendulum has swung and there seems to be 'little value' in what men do. We need both--not one over the other. Men are vital and crucial in the raising of children also. I believe that single mothers do not raise children as well as a mother and father. I'm just saying . . . .
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 3 hours ago