Men are really, really good at some things; and women are really, really good at other things. It isn't 'men are better than women'--it's together women and men are great!! And that is how a marriage should be approached and lived. I think we have turned upside down. It used to be there was 'little value' in what women did as homemakers and mothers. Now the pendulum has swung and there seems to be 'little value' in what men do. We need both--not one over the other. Men are vital and crucial in the raising of children also. I believe that single mothers do not raise children as well as a mother and father. I'm just saying . . . .
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014