Men are really, really good at some things; and women are really, really good at other things. It isn't 'men are better than women'--it's together women and men are great!! And that is how a marriage should be approached and lived. I think we have turned upside down. It used to be there was 'little value' in what women did as homemakers and mothers. Now the pendulum has swung and there seems to be 'little value' in what men do. We need both--not one over the other. Men are vital and crucial in the raising of children also. I believe that single mothers do not raise children as well as a mother and father. I'm just saying . . . .
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago