I would venture to say that most women are working so that they can afford to own a home (instead of renting), have 2 cars (instead of 1), a TV in every room (instead of one), eat out (instead of cooking in), etc., etc., etc. The economic picture wasn't any better in the 60's for families -- it's just that parents prioritized, worked hard, and saved to get what they wanted. The difference today is people don't want to wait--they want all the good stuff now.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 10 hours ago