Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
In PSY's defense, although his apology was brief it also seemed genuine. It was basically a claim that he was young, stupid, and angry. The only Americans he knew were the soldiers that the media demonized, and he believed the media. Since then he has had a chance to travel outside of South Korea and meet real Americans, and his opinion of them has changed. He wishes he had never said those things now. You don't need a long winded discourse, he offered a straight up apology for his past without anybody asking. You don't really think the White House demanded he issue an apology do you?
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago