The issue concerns the use of pictures of the aftermath of abortion and whether the pictures should be displayed on college campuses, which are obviously populated by scores of women who have, in...
I want to address an off-topic issue that is ever so much more important than this, though this article is important. I have an imperative, but sadly ever so delayed, question for ALL of America’s US Representatives and Senators. Why, oh why did Congress not annul President Obama's Executive Order of March 16th which gave him the UNILATERAL power to declare MARTIAL LAW? What I, and I feel many other Americans fail to comprehend, is that UNLESS Congress does so, make void the Executive Order, within 30 DAYS, then the Executive Order becomes the LAW OF THE LAND, just as surely as any other law, written, voted and passed by Congress and sent to the President for his signature. I am 61 years and and NEVER BEFORE have I heard so many people...
Occasionally, a columnist must issue an apology for something he wrote that, while seeming correct at the time, later proved to be misguided. Today, is one of those occasions where I must take the time to write a retraction concerning a column I wrote some time ago. Although it has been roughly four years since the column appeared, I am still compelled to offer an apology.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 6 hours ago