Clint Still Has the Guts that Punks Lack

kpatton Wrote: Sep 03, 2012 11:16 AM
Check the payrolls...the military pay for their insurance.

The ‘Gay’-Activist Science Deniers

kpatton Wrote: Sep 03, 2012 10:27 AM
Fact is "normal" parents are what has caused this increase. When women went to work and the household fell apart it was the beginning of the end for the "normal" family. The crazy (straight) extreme feminists that have sought to teach our young girls that it's not ok to be "the weaker sex" because somehow it meant you were worth less & the crazy "religious" men that used the bible to tell women we were at the center of the downfall of man and deserved nothing and they could abuse women because God said so. We wouldn't be having this argument if the mom/dad loving, God-centered family hadn't first taken a nose dive.

CodePink Won't Make me Blush or See Red

kpatton Wrote: Aug 29, 2012 3:05 PM
Amazing how they chanted, "if you can't say it don't legislate it." sorry gals...if you want my $$$ to pay for your girlie parts...then I get to set the parameters. Otherwise grow up, put your big girl panties on & get a job with insurance that covers what you want.
She has clearly gotten a bad bleach job...apparently it effected her brain & hearing. I'm SO excited to see the debates this election.
Like that TN democrat that was 86ed from the Democrat party because he doesn't agree w/same-sex marriage or abortion.
Religion is illegal in Russia. There is no Christmas celebration. Why would you make religion illegal? Because it separates people & a separate people can't rise up against tyranny....then we're all screwed!
The politicians drive me crazy with the obvious divide & conquer tactics. Why can't people see this??? If a restaurant owner said he only wanted to serve gay people there would be no uproar. As Christians we are to be tolerant & loving to bring people to Christ...but this biased hatred for Christians is going to push Christians to far. I really hope that we remember as a body of Christ that we need to stand in love & not react in anger the way they are most likely hoping we will...if we do then they will have proved their point that we hate everyone different. Up next...no religion allowed AT ALL. I have a friend whose ex wife was a Russian Jew...all those beautiful cathedrals were transformed in to offices. You can't believe.

Of Free Speech and Chick-Fil-A

kpatton Wrote: Aug 04, 2012 1:47 PM
His little rant was childish and I don't know how it wasn't offensive to self respecting gay individuals. I'm not saying they have to agree with Cathy's view...but to harass a young woman for working anywhere she could in the economy is nutty. Beyond that I have heard CFA is really good to its employees. How dare she have the nerve to have a job? Grow up guy!

Of Free Speech and Chick-Fil-A

kpatton Wrote: Aug 04, 2012 1:30 PM
I agree! Make them hang themselves.

Of Free Speech and Chick-Fil-A

kpatton Wrote: Aug 04, 2012 1:29 PM
In the heat of the moment I can see where it might have helped Romney to say something, but he has already made his opinion about same sex marriage known. I actually think it was brilliant that he didn't say anything. If he does say anything he should incorporate it in to his points on jobs and the economy. 4 cities that we know of have told CFA to keep jobs out of their cities. I think Romney would do well to make that point of this whole bunch of crapola :) Obama has promised jobs and now his cronies are denying job creators the right to go to certain cities...and Obama isn't saying anything...Obama makes himself look bad enough. I think Romney needs to stick to the high road.