Combined with other pro-market reforms and his stalwart willingness to rein in inflation, as well as the fact that his policies led to the collapse of the evil Soviet Empire, I don’t think it’s...
"They also gave us the income tax"... That is the tax, rejected by the Founders, that makes slaves of us all- that we may no longer consider the fruits of our labors as our own property. Think about it, what is the most the gummint can take from us? That's right, there is no limit- the Congress can take all you make, all you made, and all you will ever make, if they so choose.
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago