But it is critical for conservatives and...
Because at least liberals and socialists admit they favor big govt. Republicans proclaim small government love, but rarely adhere to its standards.
For most in the political commentary business, labels come and go. I've read reactions to columns throwing about labels like "RINO" (Republican in Name Only) and "Establishment," coupled with others using terms like "radical," "ultraconservative" and "Neanderthal." Now, as likely most Republicans are all too aware, the media are making a great effort to not only paint the GOP as a hopeless cause, but one in which entities are being formed to launch, or are already underway with, an all out assault on the "tea party" and the most conservative wing of the party.
- VA offices in Baltimore and Philadelphia hid claims, mail Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Hamas spox: ‘We are leading our people to death’… er, confrontation… yeah, that’s it Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago