Just days before Christmas, the Journal News out of New York published a story headlined, "Where are the gun permits in your neighborhood?" The Journal News thought it was important to publish the names and addresses of every gun permit holder in Westchester and Rockland counties in the name of public safety and the public's right to know. Turns out, they accomplished the opposite by treating lawful gun permit holders like convicted sex offenders. The story received national attention and put gun permit holders and their non-holding neighbors at risk. Ex-convicts said the Journal News story was a...
This may have been said already, but what if this man had been killed? The crooks/thiefs knew what they wree going after, and this 70 year old man would have had to hold off two or more attackers. Does this paper feel vindicated in putting gun-owners lives in peril or getting them killed? What if this genetlemen had grandchildren there at that time?
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago