There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
The part I "don't get" is the part where 48% to 50% is considered a "landslide." You're telling me that if Obama had LOST due to a few critical swing states and there were places that reported over 100% voter turnout and other places that reported 99% of voters voted for Romney, you wouldn't be concerned? You're saying that if you situation were reversed you'd have the same head of steam (how many times have you posted on this thread alone) for us all to just "move on"?
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago