The stories often lost in the horrific aftermath of Operation Fast and Furious are about the countless and faceless murder victims in Mexico left behind as a result of the lethal program. In September 2011, Townhall reported the Fast and Furious death toll in Mexico as 200, that number has since jumped to what former Chihuahua Attorney General Patricia Gonzales Rodriguez describes as "surely thousands." Tonight, Spanish language television network Univision is expected to air a bombshell investigative report finally putting a face on innocent Mexican citizens used as collateral damage...
In response to:
Humans don't care much about death, as long as it is not one of their own. They don't think about the sadness of the children, wives, husbands, mothers, fathers and grandparents of the innocent Mexicans murdered with the help the US government. The deep sadness of death is only felt by the dead persons loved ones..
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 12 hours ago