Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
sounds like you have caught the liberal brain virus
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago