Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 4:09 PM
Such as? But I am not following. Are we going down the road of saying that commitment and marriage are synonymous? Anyone successfully married understands that commitment is waaay down the list of terms describing marriage. Humility, altruism, forgiveness, and any word that is the opposite of "petty" come to mind.......and none of those words could possibly be mistakenly used in a sentence describing the gay marriage debate.....or the majority of gay relationships....as described by the people in those relationships. (See: RuPaul's "Drag Race".....always a hoot if surfing for the detritus from human train wrecks.)

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 3:59 PM
I have a serious question concerning the "elite" class, Auspex. How is it that the "elites" are represented by Hollywood imbeciles who were "educated" in a motor home and by politicians like Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Sheila Jackson Lee? (Has anyone explained to her that the Apollo mission went to the moon and that mars is a little further out?) If I were that stupid, I would preside over my own post-partum abortion. But then, if I were that stupid, I would think I am brilliant and that people who work and generate wealth are the idiots.

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 3:52 PM
I don't understand why you think I am espousing "belief". I really don't care what others do with three fingers and a mini-vac. My problem is making their PERSONAL CHOICES a political debate. Do these people really want "rights"? They already have them!! What is it they really want? My bet is on a two-class society with distinct rolls. 1:The "elite" "ruling" "enlightened" class, and 2:Those who labor to support the enlightened in whatever lifestyle they choose. Your problem is that your plan is working too well. Your other-class minions are too stupid to tie their shoes (thank god for Velcro - sorry, I meant government.) and they certainly have no plans to work as long as you continue to buy their votes with my money.

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 3:37 PM
And on this point we find ourselves agreeing totally.

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 3:36 PM
In short, I have no problem keeping my nose out of other people's bedroom, but when you tie me to a chair, staple my eyelids open, and force me to watch gay home videos on a loop, don't expect a favorable response. I don't CARE what you do, but I don't want to hear about it either. Some reality for you: Most of us are not so stupid that we buy the story that gays "just want the same rights as other married couples". Libs have manipulated the collective consciousness of America since TV went color. This is about power. Gays want those of us who haven't drunk the pink Kool-Aid to tell you your lifestyle if OK and that secretly emulate you in the shower. At the risk of sounding crass, you guys can stick that where you hide your bath toys.

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 3:25 PM
Auspex, I couldn't agree more, but it isn't people like me who that has "straight pride parades", adopts natural phenomena (rainbow) for our logo, or screams for air time so we can tell the entire country at once that "we're here, we're straight, get over it!" And my all time favorite....it wasn't straight people who literally hijacked medical research for a decade to find a cure for a disease that is perfectly preventable by simply not sticking your business in someone you don't know through a bath house wall. Literally, if gays tended to their own business, we would all be better off.

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 3:13 PM
I can almost feel T's pain. I love my son more than anything, and if he told me he was gay, I would have a hard time dealing with it, but for reasons you might not expect. I don't care who sticks what where, as long as they don't tell me about it or tell me I have to praise them for their choice of blocking a functional exit.... would get them fined if it was a fire door. My problem is these folks making their PERSONAL CHOICES a political debate. The stats offered here clearly coincide with my suspicions: Marriage rights are NOT the driver of this debate- neither is "acceptance"; whatever that means. These folks want control. They want to squash competition without having to enter the arena and do battle...fundamentally un-american

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 3:02 PM
OH, "we" have been selling daughters for several thousand years...since Muslims arrange marriages between their underage daughters and older men, you can bet that wedge will be used on the rest of us too. ( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264729/Child-bride-13-dies-internal-injuries-days-arranged-marriage-Yemen.html ) Can't you just hear the clamor? " The hypocrisy continues: White gun-totin', bible thumpin' conservatives -especially those from Appalachia - ok with arranged marriages between older men and daughters too young to give consent, but seek to deny same rights for gays and the boys who love them"

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 2:44 PM
No doubt, Tinsldr, but you make my point. It isn't the law, the spirit of the law, right or wrong, or even social morays that influence the group of people undermining our culture. They are driven by what they "want" and what the "feel" "ought to be" right, and they will twist the very law we try to protect ourselves with to get what they want. Obama capsulized this is one of his books...sorry I can't recall which one. He said something to the effect that "you get elected by any means necessary, then go about doing the business of the people." I am still baffled that this quote doesn't haunt him daily, especially with him winning so many districts with more than 100% of the eligible voters casting for him. Amazing

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 2:36 PM
No, that 2-4% wants control over the rest of us at any cost.....even if they have to sacrifice a few of their own to beat us into submission with political correctness. There is one certain cure for all this....quit believing that what the left thinks about us is important or vital for our future happiness. We all know their agenda, don't play into it. This sound like a great plan, but then I remember that politicians make policy, and they have no spine, no scruples, their vote is cheap and soul even cheaper. In short, we are "loved"....from behind.....in the dark......against our will. Know what I mean?

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 2:31 PM
....and if you don't think there are mothers who will "sell" their kids into an arranged marriage......its almost laughable......they are going to use the "law" to stick this one in our collective .....uhm.....uhhh....let me put it this way......"Boy Scouts of America: The new home for NAMBLA! Sticking it to young men of America since 1978."