The Presidential Blame-Game

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 20, 2013 8:42 AM
LOL.....I think you are right.....move the white house to a trailer park

The Presidential Blame-Game

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 20, 2013 8:41 AM
Obama sees himself as a liberal black man......which means everything is someone else's fault.....and the rest of us owe him reparations.....which is why Michelle vacations are taxpayer cost...frequently.... The only group the liberal in chief hates more than conservative white America is conservative black America.....

NBC: Bullies or Bigots?

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 20, 2013 8:36 AM
but it isn't the "world" that hates him....just liberals and muslims....no?

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 9:53 PM
LOL..... I hope not. I do have one question....don't answer if it makes you uncomfortable. Did you and your son have a close relationship? Did he listen, mind, and behave well for you? Did you spend a lot of time with him? More than most fathers or less?

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 9:50 PM
But then we have more unqualified government bureaucrats making personal decisions for us.....this is a catch 22 for me. I don't need or want their help but I realize we have some seriously misguided folks out there. Still, I think the less government we have, the more responsibility the citizens are forced to take....and that is never bad. Besides, if we had strong local government again like our system intended, it would be neighbors putting a stop to selling their kid's playmate. Frankly, before the civil war and race became an issue, that was the role the KKK served. At that time, the members were church-going folk and everyone knew who was under the mask.

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 4:26 PM
How 'bout that, Ausex? We find ourselves in agreement again. You might need to look in the mirror and examine yourself more closely....you might find that you are confused about your.....orientation. I think you are a closet conservative but feel guilty about it because your so called "brothers and sisters", aren't as enlightened as you. But seriously, I am in a profession with quite a few gays...conservative gays...and guess what? Their politics NEVER comes up in conversation. We all equally contribute to our work and get along fine. Why is that so hard for the lefty gays? Can you explain?

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 4:25 PM
How 'bout that? We find ourselves in agreement again, Auspex. You might need to look in the mirror and examine yourself more closely....you mind find that you are confused about your.....orientation. I think you are a closet conservative but feel guilty about it because your "brothers and sisters", as you call them, aren't as enlightened as you. But seriously, I am in a profession with quite a few gays...conservative gays...and guess what? Their politics NEVER comes up in conversation. We all equally contribute to our work and get along fine. Why is that so hard for the lefty gays? Can you explain?

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 4:21 PM
There you go, Auspex.... you are the perfect example of a liberal..."I don't want your damn rights, and I don't need your damn rights. I'm smart enough and successful enough that I can buy a lawyer to draft all the protection I need" I couldn't give you any rights if I wanted to......and neither can the blood-sucking lawyer you reference. Your right were granted by God and you were born with them. If you don't have them now, it is because you gave them away, or in the case of the current resident of the white house, you traded your rights away to be able to claim superiority for giving us a black president. LOL.....and he isn't even black!!! He is, however, a rock star - perfect for liberals.

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 4:15 PM

Gay Marriage Advocates Lose By Winning

kmiller469 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 4:09 PM
Such as? But I am not following. Are we going down the road of saying that commitment and marriage are synonymous? Anyone successfully married understands that commitment is waaay down the list of terms describing marriage. Humility, altruism, forgiveness, and any word that is the opposite of "petty" come to mind.......and none of those words could possibly be mistakenly used in a sentence describing the gay marriage debate.....or the majority of gay relationships....as described by the people in those relationships. (See: RuPaul's "Drag Race".....always a hoot if surfing for the detritus from human train wrecks.)