The Republican controlled Michigan legislature passed right-to-work legislation late Tuesday morning as union members loudly protested inside and outside of the Capitol in Lansing. Michigan Democrat Rep. Douglas Geiss threatened on the House floor this morning "there would be blood" if the legislation passed. Riot police have been on the scene since early this morning bracing for violence.
The Michigan House Democrats reiterated their threat on their Twitter page, but have since deleted it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 12 hours ago