Abortion Strips A Woman’s Free Choice

kmartin Wrote: Jan 21, 2013 11:42 AM
So, the things we do here that poison the body, the early choices a woman makes, etc, have nothing to do with miscarriage, it is God's fault? How about the fact that over 80% of women that micarry have received an abortion previously? You don't hear thgat statistic very often, do you?

Abortion Strips A Woman’s Free Choice

kmartin Wrote: Jan 21, 2013 11:38 AM
I wasn't actually referring to the legality, but the moral issues surrounding this debate. I hate how libs always want to change the essence of the debate. Choice is but one example of their calculated manipulation. By changing the debate from murder to choice, they offer up an excuse for the first. While this may be an effective political stratagy, like killing 20 kids and starting another gun debate takes eyes off of the president's complicity in the Benghazi murders, it is morally repulsive. It is a tactic we have to start calling them on at every turn. Once exposed, it invokes anger, not results, and they will stop using it. They have gotten away with it for too long already.

Abortion Strips A Woman’s Free Choice

kmartin Wrote: Jan 21, 2013 10:48 AM
a human up to a certain point, I will stand with you and fight for you to have the ability to terminate that fetus up until that time. I mean it! I will back you wherever you go. But, one second after it becomes a human, you are a murderer if you abort that child, and I will fight for the death penalty for all that do it. You can "choose" to rob a bank, but that still makes you a bank robber. Now, are you sure you still want to have this debate?

Abortion Strips A Woman’s Free Choice

kmartin Wrote: Jan 21, 2013 10:44 AM
I seldom get involved in the abortion debate. I personnally think it is wrong, but I seriously doubt anyone I know would make that decision lightly. However, it infuriates me every time I hear about a woman's right to choose. No one, I don't care who you pick, wants to take away a woman's, or a man's, right to choose. As a matter of fact, it is impossible to do so. The debate is not now, and has never been, about choice. No one can stop you from choosing anything you want. So every time this phrase comes out of someone's mouth, it is nothing more than utter stupidity pouring out in waves of liberal ignorance. The debate is about when a fetus becomes a human being. If you can show me a real, true, scientific reason that the fetus is not

Stirrings of Secession

kmartin Wrote: Nov 30, 2012 8:20 AM
I think your timeline is off a bit. I think 2 years for armed insurrection, 10 years to completely dissolve into chaos. The Dems will gather together and starve, and we can finally try to regroup as a nation. Of course, then we will have foreign invaders to fight, but hey, even that is better than what we have now. Watch for armed citizens guarding the polls in 2014. Stolen elections have to end. When our votes are stolen, we are no longer a free people, but a slave state.

Taxpayers, Revolt!

kmartin Wrote: Nov 29, 2012 9:19 AM
Just say no to the debt ceiling increase. Income from taxes will be rolling in soon, so they can pay the bills, but this will force them to balance the budget in one year, right now. It will also end all the crazy spying on US citizens, they won't have the money. They will have to reform entitlements just to make it through the year, and best of all, they will actually have to work for their paychecks. It will most likely stop the implementation of Obamacare, as well. Finally, the American people would win, instead of the politicians.

Taxpayers, Revolt!

kmartin Wrote: Nov 29, 2012 9:18 AM

Romney Was Not the Problem

kmartin Wrote: Nov 23, 2012 8:28 AM
I am one of those far right conservatives that didn't want to vote for Romney. I did, as did most others, but it was only because of his VP choice and the first debate. Prior to that, he couldn't have won half the red states he won. Funny thing is, my views have been the same for 35 years. I was considered a moderate in the 70's, but now, Obama has pulled us so far left that I am considered to be an extremist, and "Republicans" on here are buying into that. Passion is contagious, and it pulls people toward itself. Like it or not, Obama has passion, and Mitt did not. Even with Paul Ryan and his great first debate, Romney didn't build enough passion to overcome the massive voter fraud that happened.

What Went Wrong Last Tuesday

kmartin Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 5:11 PM
A few quick points, courts have made mistakes by larger margins. 7-2 means nothing as far as good law is concerned. Next, the abortion debate is not now, nor has it ever been, about choice. If I don't want my wife, can I CHOOSE to kill her? Of course not! The abortion debate is about when an embryo becomes a viable life, because after that time, it is murder. Ad for what we "allow" of a candidate, Obama won two terms without proving citizenship a single time. Do you really think anyone is going to pin him down on this issue during an election cycle? One last thing, fascism is a far left political view, not conservative. I know that Dems like to act like Republicans were the fascists, but a little history will clear that up.

Buy My Vote!

kmartin Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 11:23 AM
So, compromise my principles or chance Obama's reelection? I have to choose standards. Yes, I know the risks, but if you compromise, where do you stop? Sorry guys, but my integrity is worth more than an election, even if it is this one. Maybe I will write in Jesus.