You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
OK, I can't resist; share this with all the good folks in coal country: This Christmas, when Santa Claus visits Barack Obama, he'll put a bag of dog manure in the president's stocking. Barack, who will still be up on Christmas Eve looking for a way to somehow steal the election he lost, will ask Santa, "What gives?" Santa will say, "You've been a very bad boy, for many years running; this is all I could stand to bring to you without wearing a hazmat suit. They don't make those in my size!" Barack will plead, "I thought you filled the stockings of bad people with coal!" And Santa will put him in his place by saying, "Thanks to you, I couldn't find any anymore..." Put that in your fireplace, Barry!!!
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 13 hours ago