You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Kool-Aid, with just a hint of cyanide--well, we can only hope...
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago