One of the biggest issues being raised in America right now is the need for Voter ID laws. As of today, 30 states have enacted laws that require you to show identification when arriving to the polls. Voter ID laws are a no-brainer. You are required to show identification to do just about anything in your day-today life. Have you ever purchased alcohol? I’m sure you had to pull out that driver’s license within seconds of putting your adult beverage on the counter. Let’s say you are a college student. For many events and functions that take place, you are mostly...
Yes they do. My mother was 93 and had one. Was never a driver and had no driver's license . My cousin took her to DMV and short time later walked out with her Ga. State ID card. Quick and painless.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 14 hours ago