The woman who went on five different Sunday talk shows a week ago to lie to the American people about the attack in Libya on 9/11, saying it was a spontaneous protest when the administration knew it was in fact a terrorist attack 24 hours after it occurred, skipped Israeli Ambassador Benjamin Netanyahu's speech yesterday at the U.N. General Assembly in New York City. U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice instead decided to go to a lunch with foreign ministers. There is no word on whether Rice's decision to skip Netanyahu's speech was spontaneous or planned in advance.
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 31 minutes ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago