For some reason the notion took hold early on that this divergence would be a boon for...
Men and women differ in countless ways, from their interest in sports to their views on gun control to how rare they prefer their hamburgers. It's no revelation that there are discrepancies in their voting habits too: Democratic candidates tend to get more support from women voters, Republicans do better among men. This is the vaunted "gender gap,"which has been a staple of presidential campaign coverage for at least three decades.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 9 hours ago