For some reason the notion took hold early on that this divergence would be a boon for...
Men and women differ in countless ways, from their interest in sports to their views on gun control to how rare they prefer their hamburgers. It's no revelation that there are discrepancies in their voting habits too: Democratic candidates tend to get more support from women voters, Republicans do better among men. This is the vaunted "gender gap,"which has been a staple of presidential campaign coverage for at least three decades.
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago