then I challenge you to watch one. After you see a tiny child dismembered and discarded, or worse yet, used for medical research ( where do you think fetal kidney cells come from for product testing?) please say, "Yep, I'm cool with that." Watch 180 the movie for another perspective. Please don't use the rape/incest canard. The child does not need to die for the sin of the father. Killing the child will not bring about healing. Just the opposite. It will cause more pain when the full gravity hits the woman of what she has done. Adoption is the loving choice. For Michelle Obama to stand by while her husband unashamedly promotes the killing of her future grandchild (the infamous "punished with a baby" comment) is beyond cold & callus.
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014