then I challenge you to watch one. After you see a tiny child dismembered and discarded, or worse yet, used for medical research ( where do you think fetal kidney cells come from for product testing?) please say, "Yep, I'm cool with that." Watch 180 the movie for another perspective. Please don't use the rape/incest canard. The child does not need to die for the sin of the father. Killing the child will not bring about healing. Just the opposite. It will cause more pain when the full gravity hits the woman of what she has done. Adoption is the loving choice. For Michelle Obama to stand by while her husband unashamedly promotes the killing of her future grandchild (the infamous "punished with a baby" comment) is beyond cold & callus.
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 14 hours ago