then I challenge you to watch one. After you see a tiny child dismembered and discarded, or worse yet, used for medical research ( where do you think fetal kidney cells come from for product testing?) please say, "Yep, I'm cool with that." Watch 180 the movie for another perspective. Please don't use the rape/incest canard. The child does not need to die for the sin of the father. Killing the child will not bring about healing. Just the opposite. It will cause more pain when the full gravity hits the woman of what she has done. Adoption is the loving choice. For Michelle Obama to stand by while her husband unashamedly promotes the killing of her future grandchild (the infamous "punished with a baby" comment) is beyond cold & callus.
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago