There is NFP which is more reliable if done correctly and does not have the health risks that artificial birth control has. The Pill is classified as carcinogen by the WHO. Access to contraception DOES NOT lower abortion rates. It becomes the "back-up birth control". Read Abby Johnson's account of how PP knowingly gives women low-dose BC because those same women will be back for abortions. Your statement that abortion is controversial is very sad. Do you ever think about the reality of abortion? If you support it, then face up to what it is - the taking of innocent HUMAN life. At the moment of fertilization, unique DNA is created. It has never existed before and will never exist again. If you think abortion is just a procedure,
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 20 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 21 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 22 hours ago