There is NFP which is more reliable if done correctly and does not have the health risks that artificial birth control has. The Pill is classified as carcinogen by the WHO. Access to contraception DOES NOT lower abortion rates. It becomes the "back-up birth control". Read Abby Johnson's account of how PP knowingly gives women low-dose BC because those same women will be back for abortions. Your statement that abortion is controversial is very sad. Do you ever think about the reality of abortion? If you support it, then face up to what it is - the taking of innocent HUMAN life. At the moment of fertilization, unique DNA is created. It has never existed before and will never exist again. If you think abortion is just a procedure,
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago