There is NFP which is more reliable if done correctly and does not have the health risks that artificial birth control has. The Pill is classified as carcinogen by the WHO. Access to contraception DOES NOT lower abortion rates. It becomes the "back-up birth control". Read Abby Johnson's account of how PP knowingly gives women low-dose BC because those same women will be back for abortions. Your statement that abortion is controversial is very sad. Do you ever think about the reality of abortion? If you support it, then face up to what it is - the taking of innocent HUMAN life. At the moment of fertilization, unique DNA is created. It has never existed before and will never exist again. If you think abortion is just a procedure,
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago