Yet somehow, after one of those women fired a warning shot into the ceiling of her Jacksonville, Fla., home to scare him away during yet another violent outburst, prosecutors managed to convince a jury that Gray was the victim. As a result, Marissa...
If we no longer have the right to defend ourselves, even when at risk of grave bodily harm or even death, how can we claim to be free? We can't. We are no longer free, but slaves to every criminal that attacks us, and every government employee that places the rights of criminals over the rights of law abiding citizens forced to defend themselves. Our government is supposed to protect the law abiding from criminals, but the liberals who have infiltrated our government have decided that criminals are a protected class with more rights than the law abiding citizens they are sworn to protect and defend. When will America wake up and take back our freedom and our government? The coming election is the last chance we have to save our nation.
"I got five baby mammas, and I put my hands on every last one of them except for one," Rico Gray confessed during a November 2010 deposition. "The way I was with women ... they had to walk on eggshells around me." He recalled punching women in the face, shoving them, choking them and tossing them out the door.
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago