Yet somehow, after one of those women fired a warning shot into the ceiling of her Jacksonville, Fla., home to scare him away during yet another violent outburst, prosecutors managed to convince a jury that Gray was the victim. As a result, Marissa...
If we no longer have the right to defend ourselves, even when at risk of grave bodily harm or even death, how can we claim to be free? We can't. We are no longer free, but slaves to every criminal that attacks us, and every government employee that places the rights of criminals over the rights of law abiding citizens forced to defend themselves. Our government is supposed to protect the law abiding from criminals, but the liberals who have infiltrated our government have decided that criminals are a protected class with more rights than the law abiding citizens they are sworn to protect and defend. When will America wake up and take back our freedom and our government? The coming election is the last chance we have to save our nation.
"I got five baby mammas, and I put my hands on every last one of them except for one," Rico Gray confessed during a November 2010 deposition. "The way I was with women ... they had to walk on eggshells around me." He recalled punching women in the face, shoving them, choking them and tossing them out the door.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago