A simple way to help prevent voter fraud and election abuse is for states to purge voter rolls. What does this mean? Getting rid of names on voter rolls of people ineligible to vote such as illegal aliens, dead people, duplicates, etc. For nearly a year, Florida election officials have asked the Department of Homeland Security for access to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement database in order to take illegal aliens and non-citizens off Florida voter rolls. Not surprisingly, DHS has been dragging its feet and has yet to comply with the request and now, the Department of Justice is...
In response to:
PL, SERIOUSLY NOW, LIBERALISM CREATED PROSPERITY????? Look at California or ANY state (or nation for that matter, such as Greece) that has consistently enacted "liberal" policies and you will not a couple of consistent things" 1. The economy will continue to spiral downward as businesses quit fighting the rewsistence and LEAVE. 2. LUDICROUS policies like giving ILLEGAL ALIENS in-state tuition, welfare, food stamps, driver licenses, and such encourages mooching and brings in more illegals. This erodes the tax base in many ways, which puts more stress on the remaining taxable units. Governments hit the taxable units (you and me) harder to fill their coffers. More of us WORKERS and MAKERS leave the state. More moochers move in. MORE.....
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago