There's a certain level of contempt on the part of CBS. It could and should focus its attention on the plight of every family struggling with unemployment or a house that's underwater financially or facing...
Seriously? You cannot be such a dullard! The numbers the Labor Department spouts are BOGUS. Look at any REAL indicator of economic health and you will see that we are in the dumps. People that bought homes ten or fifteen years ago are suddenly upside down in their mortgages. Housing and Construction starts, orders for durable goods, everything says poor economy. And Stenny Hoyer claims that the best stimulus for a poor economy is FOOD STAMPS and MORE WELFARE. The Dems have had complete control for 3 years now. WHERE OH WHERE IS THE RECOVERY THEY WERE HIRED TO CREATE? And How is it possible that BUSH is still somehow destroying the nation? Please lay off the KOOL AID
Back in 2007 and 2008, it was remarkable watching Barack Obama treated to one puffball interview after another, courtesy of Steve Kroft on "60 Minutes." Kroft compared him to Abe Lincoln and oozed about his "political poetry." But it's simply irresponsible, after three and a half years of President Obama wrecking the economy, that CBS -- now with anchor Charlie Rose -- is still in puffery mode.
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago