Progressives, however, have been declaring the deficit problem "mostly solved." A report from the left-leaning Center on Budget and Policy Priorities found that, including all...
Republicans are reportedly ready to vote to hike the debt ceiling without any of the major deficit-related concessions they've been pushing for from Democrats, and budget-watchers will soon turn their attention to the looming sequestration spending cuts (from the Budget Control Act, or BCA) scheculed to take place on March 1 and the expiration of the continuing resolution budget that the federal government has been operating on, scheduled to take place March 28.
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago