The left's attempt to damage Chick-Fil-A completely backfired yesterday. Not only did customers wait for hours in line to "eat more chikin" but many Chick-Fil-A locations ran out of food. Rick Santorum, Rep. Louie Gohmert, newly victorious Ted Cruz, Sen. Lindsey Graham, Pat Boone and others tweeted about supporting the company. Santa also decided to show up..in August! It's fair to say the boycott failed miserably and that the buycott overwhelmingly succeeded. If this many people show up to vote in November, President Obama is in trouble.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago