The number one missed question is "which political party is generally more supportive of reducing the size and scope of the federal government?" Only 53% of people get this...
In response to:
women to get a note from the dr for birth control? try MINOR girls. Adult women can do whatever they want. And what's wrong with a sonogram? Also, it was written into the law women could decline it if they chose to do so. Liberals = Liars.
The Pew Research Center has a little news quiz that can be taken online to "test your political news IQ." It's full of pretty simple questions that I'm sure Townhall readers would nail, but what's revealing are the percentages of right and wrong for some of the answers. Specifically, it's telling that the questions that are most incorrect are on things that the GOP struggles with in the media.
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago