On "Hardball," Chris Matthews was tingling away. It was an "amazing ceremony," he insisted. After an Obama clip, he said, "There was a moment in American history right there. Last week, when...
I noticed Cindy Sheehan wasn't there....wonder why!??!
On September 14 at Andrews Air Force Base just outside the Washington Beltway, President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton welcomed home the remains of four Americans killed at our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. It was a moment of national mourning. The president was presidential, Mrs. Clinton, dignified. But for some journalists, it was, quite strangely and inappropriately something to view only through the tacky lens of politics.
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 40 mins ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 4 hours ago