On "Hardball," Chris Matthews was tingling away. It was an "amazing ceremony," he insisted. After an Obama clip, he said, "There was a moment in American history right there. Last week, when...
I noticed Cindy Sheehan wasn't there....wonder why!??!
On September 14 at Andrews Air Force Base just outside the Washington Beltway, President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton welcomed home the remains of four Americans killed at our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. It was a moment of national mourning. The president was presidential, Mrs. Clinton, dignified. But for some journalists, it was, quite strangely and inappropriately something to view only through the tacky lens of politics.
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago