Sigh. So much cooked-up, rehashed rhetoric, so little time. According to DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on CNN Sunday morning: Republicans are actually rooting for the economy to fail and only care about enriching millionaires and billionaires; the economy is still reeling from the "inherited" policies of the previous administration; and the stimulus was a huge, smashing success. It's nothing we haven't heard before, but it's even more world-wearying than when we were hearing the same messaging two years ago.
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 11 minutes ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago