Sigh. So much cooked-up, rehashed rhetoric, so little time. According to DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on CNN Sunday morning: Republicans are actually rooting for the economy to fail and only care about enriching millionaires and billionaires; the economy is still reeling from the "inherited" policies of the previous administration; and the stimulus was a huge, smashing success. It's nothing we haven't heard before, but it's even more world-wearying than when we were hearing the same messaging two years ago.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago