I really feel for them.... Awwww. These people have been entrusted with our children. They, each and everyone has a higher duty than collecting a paycheck, and have a duty to speak out when they know that they are teaching with methods that do not work, ie Common Core. Our children "graduate" but can only read printing, not cursive, terrible spellers, poor punctuation, need a calculator to do basic math, have no idea what the declaration or constitution say. For many of us the largest portion of our property taxes goes to the schools and I don't think we're getting what we are paying for. Get the politics and the feds out of the schools, get back to teaching basics, never promote a child that has not mastered that grade level, otherwise you are just setting them up for failure in the competitive world that teachers in this article say they would rather not deal with.
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago