As illegal immigration picks up with rumors of amnesty on Capitol Hill and as Customs and Border Protection reconsiders cutting manpower and patrols at the border, Townhall has obtained exclusive footage of dangerous and illegal activity in the Arizona desert close to the border with Mexico.
First, footage dated March 7, 2013 from a Border Patrol surveillance camera shows a group of illegal immigrants working for Mexican cartels loading drugs into the trunk of a car in the Arizona desert.
Arizona has seen a
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 9 hours ago