Democrats don’t have the 51 votes they need in the Senate to change filibuster rules that could make it harder for the GOP minority to wield power in the upper chamber. Lawmakers leading the charge acknowledge they remain short, but express optimism they’ll hit their goal. “I haven’t counted 51 just yet, but we’re working,” said Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), a leading...
In response to:
Reid will do as he wants anyway. Obama and company have their own set of rules.
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 4 hours ago