Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
...Robert Griffin III, the triple-threat to the intolerance at the heart of the left, would be very much at home on the right, where character, values, and diversity are considered its greatest strengths. We keep looking for another Ronald Reagan. What we *should* be looking for is someone who possesses Many of President Reagan's strengths, but who is a leader for the current time. Just think about it. RG III is intelligent, articulate, and has the same leadership skills that thrust RR into political prominence; if he also shares the conservative principles necessary to return this country to greatness... As I said, any wonder the left is out to sully the waters???
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago