Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Cont'd: Or, wait... is Mr. Parker saying that, for the left, the only good black is one who is racist and hates all those who are not black, one who follows the dictates of those fools who believe that any black student who strives to do well in school is “trying to be white”, one who has no political thoughts or policies of his/her own but blindly follows such “mentors” as Al Sharpton or Louis Farrakan? I sincerely hope that the rumors of RG III tending toward the Republican side of the political spectrum are true, and that once he feels he has contributed his best to football, and it’s time to retire, that he turns to politics. The triple-threat to the intolerance at the heart of the left ...
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago