Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Cont'd: Or, wait... is Mr. Parker saying that, for the left, the only good black is one who is racist and hates all those who are not black, one who follows the dictates of those fools who believe that any black student who strives to do well in school is “trying to be white”, one who has no political thoughts or policies of his/her own but blindly follows such “mentors” as Al Sharpton or Louis Farrakan? I sincerely hope that the rumors of RG III tending toward the Republican side of the political spectrum are true, and that once he feels he has contributed his best to football, and it’s time to retire, that he turns to politics. The triple-threat to the intolerance at the heart of the left ...
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 9 hours ago