Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Cont'd: Or, wait... is Mr. Parker saying that, for the left, the only good black is one who is racist and hates all those who are not black, one who follows the dictates of those fools who believe that any black student who strives to do well in school is “trying to be white”, one who has no political thoughts or policies of his/her own but blindly follows such “mentors” as Al Sharpton or Louis Farrakan? I sincerely hope that the rumors of RG III tending toward the Republican side of the political spectrum are true, and that once he feels he has contributed his best to football, and it’s time to retire, that he turns to politics. The triple-threat to the intolerance at the heart of the left ...
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago