A few days after the election of 2012 the very talented Michael Ramirez published a political cartoon that perhaps conveyed a more profound meaning than he anticipated. He depicted a pair of hands extending from star-studded sleeves (presumably from a mendicant Uncle Sam), which were held in supplication, as though waiting for a handout or petitioning voters to relinquish more of their earnings to the federal government. There’s another way of interpreting this image, however; the hands appeared not only pathetic and a bit contemptible, but also aged and withered, as though belonging to an old man. In which case,...
None as long as rampant voter fraud and "rigged" voting machines are available. Face it, bozo and the commies stole this election.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago