A Book for Republicans

Khalon5 Wrote: May 23, 2012 11:21 AM
Haha, I could see how that comment could be taken personally but it was directed at you in the slightest. I was saying why I don't agree with liberals either.

A Book for Republicans

Khalon5 Wrote: May 23, 2012 11:19 AM
Hahahaha, Neither am I, so why are you arguing with me? I disagree with Liberals as well.

A Book for Republicans

Khalon5 Wrote: May 23, 2012 11:18 AM
not* And I'm referring to unemployment benefits in that last comment. Not trying to insinuate that your doing that, haha.

A Book for Republicans

Khalon5 Wrote: May 23, 2012 11:16 AM
I do know this, yet your still supporting the republican party now? Bro, IT HASNT CHANGED. Nor would I support the Democrats, because last time I checked. Sitting at home for two years no working because my tax money pays for your life is ridiculous.

A Book for Republicans

Khalon5 Wrote: May 23, 2012 11:12 AM
Yet, republicans, people like you who scream "WE HATE CRONY CAPITALISM" had a chance to practice pure capitalism and they didn't. Because they don't care, they are not playing the game your playing. I get being all about capitalism and yes maybe it would work if it was practiced in its true form. Most likley it wouldn't, but hell, there's a chance. I just hoep you realize no party today represents your ideals.

A Book for Republicans

Khalon5 Wrote: May 23, 2012 11:08 AM
So you would be calling all the republicans, all the staff, all the business's that supported the bailouts socialists. That's interesting how they were all about capitalism and being conservative when its making them money and then they all seem to be socialist's when they fail and risk loosing it. It just seems to me they were concerned about loosing their money. Has nothing to do with Socialism or Capitalism. The people in charge know what their doing. Be it capitalism or Socialism they play for whatever team keeps the hundreds in their pockets. Do you get the point Im making Mike? That's an awful lot of socialists who hold high positions of power in the republican party if you don't.

A Book for Republicans

Khalon5 Wrote: May 23, 2012 11:01 AM
So I guess you would be calling President Bush a socialist, Mike?

A Book for Republicans

Khalon5 Wrote: May 23, 2012 10:55 AM
My suggestion is reform, take ideas from both systems to form a unique hybrid that cants falter to greed nor overbearing social programs the choke the people supporting them. No capitalism doesn't work on it's own. If it did there would have been NO BAILOUTS when the housing bubble collapsed. If it were just PURE capitalism President Bush, being a republican and an advocate for "Pure Capitalism" would not have signed the bailout bills. The bailout bills being one fo the biggest socialist things you could have done. If it was pure capitalism those companies who were failing should have failed. Lets just be real here. Party alliance and bickering means nothing. Both sides are right.

A Book for Republicans

Khalon5 Wrote: May 23, 2012 10:48 AM
have had thier ups and down and yes both parties bring very real truths to the political and economic table. The fact of the matter is that parties is not the answer. Capitalism and Socialism and Communism is not the answer. We need toe quit arguing and start reforming.

A Book for Republicans

Khalon5 Wrote: May 23, 2012 10:46 AM
have had thier ups and downs, and both parties bring very real truths to the economic and political table. The fact of the matter is, is that capitalism does not work. We need a new system, we need a new mindset, not this division and righting over an already failed system.