In just a day or so, but certainly before the end of this next week, you will be here, your mother will be exhausted from the process 40 weeks has taken on her, and I will be thrilled to give thanks for the blessing that a second healthy baby boy can mean to a father's heart. Because of that I feel it's important that I speak into your life, even from this vantage point of you not yet being here. I would not do so if I did not feel that the days you are being...
Congratulations on your blessing -- but he is already "here" -- not coming but present in space and time as a sonogram reveals -- there's an old Irish saying that states a newborn is nine months old by his mother's time.
My little guy,
- Politico: Retirements the key to a GOP Senate win Ed Morrissey 2 mins ago
- Canadian, British leaders struggle with homegrown Islamic radicalism Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago