Is Barack Obama the Vladimir Lenin of American Presidents? No, Lenin was competent in an evil sort of way. Obama is more like Leonid Brezhnev: an ultra left-wing, belligerent doofus who isn't laughed at by the general population primarily because the mainstream media liberals say nice things about him out of fear that they'll end up in a gulag if they're too harsh. Of course, we don't have gulags, but reporters who criticize Obama would be snubbed by their peers at cocktail parties in Manhattan and Old Town, which seems almost as bad to liberals. This is how a narcissist who...
This just scratches the surface. What about his refusal to guarantee lifesaving medical care to abortion surviving infants while acting offended that his opponents would deny that the abortionist was fit to make the call on whether the baby he was paid to kill should get care. What about him using/citing his little girls to promote morally controversial causes--abortion, Planned Parenthood, free birth control wrung from the wallets of objecting taxpayers, and gay marriage.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago