In response to:
I blame the mainstream media for prolonging the myth of Obama. They prop him up and defend or ignore his lies. The msm rival the propaganda machines of the most oppressive totalitarian regimes of the 20th century and they're not even on the government payroll. Obama is confident that anything he says and says over and over and over will become gospel to the New York Times, MSNBC, the networks, and other shamelessly biased news outlets. The media are so submerged in the pathology of Obama's lies that they simply don't see what is obvious to everyone else. It's like expecting fish to notice the ocean.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago