You've been reading too many articles in the mainstream media, who systematically bork the Republican Party by holding up Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck as the party's leaders. And to paraphrase Ted Kennedy, "The Tea Party's America is an America where women have back-alley abortions and blacks sit in the back of the bus." And that sir goes to show you how effective borking is.
As the credits begin to roll on the year 2012, I would like to take proper note of the recent loss of one of America’s most compelling figures, Judge Robert Heron Bork. Robert Bork died on December 19 in Arlington, Virginia at the age of 85 due to complications of heart disease.
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago