According to Clinton and later Obama, abortion should be safe, legal and rare. The rare has long been dropped from the rhetoric. I agree with Star Parker that abortions have de-sensitized people and created a moral vacuum because how else can anyone handle late-term abortions, or live-birth abortions, and not think Holocaust. Hitler killed 6 million. Since 1973, America has killed nearly 10 times as many. Has it strengthened the nuclear family by letting women "Choose" when they want to start a family? No. Has it reduced the number of out of wedlock babies? No. It is like a worm in the soul of our culture. It's just one of many worms infecting the spiritual health of America. Pro-Choice? How about choosing not to get pregnant?
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago