Truly small minded way to think. Truly sad that our country will be taken over completely by the left wingers because of people like you. We would more than likely have a robust economy starting right about now if Romney had been elected instead of this t u r d in the white house. I am as conservative as anyone, but this my way or the highway stuff is just ridiculous.
Because they are idiots and vote only for the "pure" of mind and heart. Which , I would guarantee they are not "pure" themselves. First take the log out of your own eye then take the speck out of your brother's eye would be a better way to go.

Millionaires Need Your Help!

Kgolfinghawaii Wrote: Apr 03, 2014 9:49 AM
OH no, it is just that he is supporting what they want. If he were actually doing something they disagreed with he would already be in jail.

Probable Cause

Kgolfinghawaii Wrote: Mar 27, 2014 9:58 AM
The only way to get control is for some congress and potus to actually eliminate whole departments and put these government agencies out of a job. You can't tweak these departments at all. These people have become drunk with power.

Probable Cause

Kgolfinghawaii Wrote: Mar 27, 2014 9:56 AM
It would do no good to impeach him because the demoncrats will vote in lock step to acquit him in the trial phase. Heck, Harry Reid might not allow it come up for a vote period. Have you been living in a box about the what the senate has been doing since 2007?

Probable Cause

Kgolfinghawaii Wrote: Mar 27, 2014 9:54 AM
Let me see, what else is slipping, try voting because they like voter fraud, healthcare, freedom to associate with whom we please, states rights, and the list goes on forever.

Screw You, Mickey Kaus

Kgolfinghawaii Wrote: Mar 27, 2014 9:45 AM
Even those of us with company plans have had our deductibles raised hugely by law with obummercare.

Screw You, Mickey Kaus

Kgolfinghawaii Wrote: Mar 27, 2014 9:43 AM
Two of the three I agree with you, but since Romney has not been proven a liar, he specifically said he would repeal it and also immediately suspend it if elected. I don't think that is going along. And no, I am not some 12 year pie in the sky kid. I certainly didn't agree with how nice he was to the left, but a liar he isn't at least not on the level of the rest of them
You didn't get it. They don't pretend to care is what he said. They cut benefits for our best, but didn't even have the courage to consult with the people Hewitt talked about. I think by pretend he actually meant to go to those people and find out what they need. I think it was a bit of sarcasm as well.
They need to learn how to say something that might sound mean...like calling obummer the liar he is and repeating it over and over again no matter how hard the turds in the press try to keep them from saying it. They need to stop being nice, that only gets you unelected.