Not that you’ll learn of this planned Castroite atrocity—much less how it was foiled in the nick of time by J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI-- from any wire service, production company or TV network bestowed a Havana visa or bureau by Castro’s Stalinist regime, which...
I have no doubt that Castro is no Saint and that he was responsible for great evil. But I am always amused when Humberto, as in this article, can only reference his own previous articles and media appearances (e.g., his own reporting on GB TV and The Blaze) to 'prove' his wackier Castro conspiracy theories. Citing your own op-eds to prove a point proves nothing. Oh well, I guess it sells his books in Miami-Dade.
Furious at failing to start a worldwide nuclear war and incinerating millions of people 50 years ago last month, the bosom chum of “peace candidate” George McGovern tried again 50 years ago this month. In fact, the terror plot to incinerate and entomb thousands of New York holiday shoppers came 50 years ago last week.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 11 hours ago