Not that you’ll learn of this planned Castroite atrocity—much less how it was foiled in the nick of time by J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI-- from any wire service, production company or TV network bestowed a Havana visa or bureau by Castro’s Stalinist regime, which...
I have no doubt that Castro is no Saint and that he was responsible for great evil. But I am always amused when Humberto, as in this article, can only reference his own previous articles and media appearances (e.g., his own reporting on GB TV and The Blaze) to 'prove' his wackier Castro conspiracy theories. Citing your own op-eds to prove a point proves nothing. Oh well, I guess it sells his books in Miami-Dade.
Furious at failing to start a worldwide nuclear war and incinerating millions of people 50 years ago last month, the bosom chum of “peace candidate” George McGovern tried again 50 years ago this month. In fact, the terror plot to incinerate and entomb thousands of New York holiday shoppers came 50 years ago last week.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago