They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
When are alleged experts such as York going to cover the real reason the Obamanation appeared to have won, MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD! Don't they realize the obvious truth that probably the last somewhat honest election that was held in this country was in 2004? Obama "won" in 2008 and 2012 because of massive voter fraud. Until the American people wake up to what has happened to their once honest elections, we will never again have an honest election in this Nation. Viva Cristo Rey! Come next August that will have to be our Battle Cry! God bless, yours in Their Hearts, Kenneth M. Fisher
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago