They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
When are alleged experts such as York going to cover the real reason the Obamanation appeared to have won, MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD! Don't they realize the obvious truth that probably the last somewhat honest election that was held in this country was in 2004? Obama "won" in 2008 and 2012 because of massive voter fraud. Until the American people wake up to what has happened to their once honest elections, we will never again have an honest election in this Nation. Viva Cristo Rey! Come next August that will have to be our Battle Cry! God bless, yours in Their Hearts, Kenneth M. Fisher
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Obama hits 40% approval in AP poll, loses ground on foreign policy Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago