They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
When are alleged experts such as York going to cover the real reason the Obamanation appeared to have won, MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD! Don't they realize the obvious truth that probably the last somewhat honest election that was held in this country was in 2004? Obama "won" in 2008 and 2012 because of massive voter fraud. Until the American people wake up to what has happened to their once honest elections, we will never again have an honest election in this Nation. Viva Cristo Rey! Come next August that will have to be our Battle Cry! God bless, yours in Their Hearts, Kenneth M. Fisher
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- David Brooks: What America needs now is a stronger presidency with “unified authority” Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Iranians have a fit, walk out of ‘technical’ talks after U.S. blacklists sanctions-evaders Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The dream is alive: Huckabee thinking of running in 2016 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chinese naval vessel tries to stop US Navy vessel in the South China Sea Steve Eggleston 2 hours ago
- Poll: Majority recognize common sense, realize Keystone XL is a fake controversy Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama administration considering support for Islamists in Syria? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago